SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday 10 May 2018

Just Add Ink #408 Colour Challange

Good Day Crafty Friends,
 
Happy Friday!! It's challenge time over at Just Add Ink, and Rochelle has an absolutely gorgeous colour combo for us to play with this week. So pretty - just like the Design Team's and Guest Designer, Artisan - Susan Wong, creations this week.

Image may contain: text

I am loving the pink and green tones together. I originally planned to use these colours with a Whisper White card base, but changed my mind at the last minute.
 
I created a 6 x 6 card base and went to town with the Eclectic Layers Thinlits. Once I was satisfied with the card front, I backed it with Powder Pink card and attached this to the card base.



I have stamped the floral images from Cake Soiree in Powder Pink and applied Melon Mambo with a sponge dauber. The foliage has been stamped in a combination of Pear Pizzazz and Wild Wasabi.
 
Some Twine, Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon and Gold Die cuts were tucked under the floral cluster, which was adhered to strips of Pear Pizzazz card. To finish the card, a Gold Foil die cut "celebrate" created using the Celebrate You Thinlits was added along with a few Share What You Love Artisan Pearls.
 
I hope you are inspired to play along with us this week. You have a full week to make a project using the challenge colours. You can add your creation to the gallery here.
 
Thanks for stopping by today, I appreciate the time you invest in reading my blog posts. Until next time, stay crafty
 




2 comments :

  1. I'm so glad you changed your mind on the base colour of your card, Jackie. Absolutely divine, cannot love every element more! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! I could look at this for ours Jack, so many beautiful layers and details...Love! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments xx