SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday 24 May 2018

Just Add Ink #410 - Inspiration - Stitched All Around

Good Day Crafty Friends,

Welcome to this weeks Just Add Ink Challenge #410 - Just Add Inspiration. Can you believe we are almost half way through the year already? And, can you believe this is my 200th post!! Wahoo to me. Not bad considering I stared my blog in February last year and didn't know how to enter challenges or blog hop! My oh my how times have changed lol. I even put on my girl panties today and sent off my application for the Stampin' Up! 2019 Artisan Team! 

Anywho, enough about me - lets get back to the Challenge. The Just Add Ink Design Team have the most delicious inspiration picture for you to play along with this week. Wish my bedroom was as bright and colourful as the one below - don't think Hubby would appreciate it though, he may think its a tad too girlie......no? 

https://just-add-ink.blogspot.com/2018/05/just-add-ink-410inspiration.html


I have two cards to share today. For the first card, I picked a few of the colours from the inspiration picture to create the cards background panels - Flirty Flamingo, Pineapple Punch, Pool Party and Grapefruit Grove.

I added a few die cuts created using the new Stitched All Around Framelits. White Bakers Twine has been threaded through the circular die cut, tied off to the left in a bow. Pineapple Punch ribbon has been placed on top of the Bermuda Bay Banner and tucked underneath the sentiment is some Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon.






My second card uses the new Accented Blooms stamp set. I wasn't going to order this set until later in the year, but I am so glad I didnt wait. It may just be one of my new favies.


Onto shimmery White card, I splashed some Pineapple Punch and Lemon Lime Twist inks with an Aqua Painter. The Accented Blooms stamp was inked in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and coloured using Stampin' Blends. I have fussy cut and raised the image on foam strips.

The border stamp from Stitched All Around has been stamped onto Whisper White and fussy cut. A Gold Foil banner and Doily were tucked under the stamped images to finish off the card.


The Design Team at Just Add Ink have created some absolute stunners to inspire you. Be sure to check them all out - there are a few sneak peaks of new products and just all round amazingly beautiful projects.

We would love for you to play along with us. Create a project using the Inspiration Picture posted above, then add your project to the Just Add Ink Challenge #410 gallery here.

Thanks for stopping by today, until next time, stay crafty
Looking for fancy fold cards for that one off or special occasion? Check out the tutorials available in the AddINKtive Designs Tutorial shop by clicking on the image below.







5 comments :

  1. Two amazing cards - but the simplicity of the first is just magic. You have a way with colour & design Miss Jackie! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You tamed all those bright colours so they work together beautifully Jackie! I just love how the intricate stitched detail pulls it all together! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 fabulous, beautiful and amazing creations, Jackie. You are so talented. D xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are gorgeous Jackie, but that fabulous colour blocking background and pretty sentiment details on your first card are stunning....Simple elegance! Oh, and so pretty too! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are amazing! I love how light and fresh they look. Yay for you putting in your Artisan application!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments xx