SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday 27 March 2017

Jar of Love

Good Day Crafty Friends.

Today I made a card to send to a friend I haven't heard from in a while. Plus I really wanted an excuse to play with a new bundle I received recently. The Jar of Love bundle is just stunning! Why I left it so late to get I will never know! But one has it in her hot little hands now so its all hands on deck.





I started with a card base of Mint Mocaroon and added a strip of the matching glitter cardstock from the SAB glitter pack. On Whisper White I stamped the Jar, waterline and background leaves. The sentiment is from Tin of Cards and was heat embossed in white on black card stock.
 
The flowers and bow were stamped using Melon Mambo stamped off for the background colour and full strength for the highlight stamp. I added a few retired sequins and adhered some flowers with dimensionals and others with Tombow.
 
I can see many cards being made with this bundle in my near future. I cant wait to make a heap of cards with these pretty flowers, but these will have to wait until after convention on April 8th as I am currently busy making my swaps.

Happy Crafting x


 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments xx