SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 12 March 2017

Ombré Beautiful You

I just adore the Beautiful You stamp set, like seriously I cannot stop playing with it! Plus, I went a little crazy when I first pulled it out, and stamped way too many images as I was on a roll with my white craft ink and felt I needed to use up the huge puddle I had created. 

 

For this card I used water colour paper and taped it down to a board using Frog Tape (my partner uses it in his line of work and in my opinion is better than painters tape plus it's free for me - not for him lol)

I then used a wide paint brush and lightly applied water to the bottom third. Applied Ink then let dry and repeated the process twice more in different tones.

I used Melon Mambo, Sweet Sugarplum and Blushing Bride inks with an aqua painter to make the ombré effect on the background.

The Sunshine die cut is actually the negative of the Sunshine Wishes Die, so it's in two pieces and is adhered to the card with dimensionals.

 

The lady is stamped in Black Archival Ink on Sahara Sand card stock and coloured in using White Craft Ink with an Aqua Painter. I used the Alphabet Labeller stamp set to make the letters for the Hello and fussy cut them before adhering with dimensionals. The small hearts are made using the Owl Builder Punch.
 
Hope you have a crafty day x

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments xx