SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday 11 March 2017

Beautiful You & Succulents


Who doesn't love rainbow coloured things?!?! I do anyways and I love sponging my own backgrounds. I especially love using cheerful, bright colours like the ones used in the card below. Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, Peekaboo Peach and Flirty Flamingo.




The lady from the Beautiful You stamp is one of my absolute favourites from the 2017 Stampin' Up! Occasions Catalogue. I've used it again on this card, stamped in Black Archival ink and coloured with White Craft ink and an Aqua Painter. The frame surrounding her was made using the Layering Square Framelits.

 
 
After sponging I splashed lightly with water and let dry before adhering embellishments. The congrats Die is from Sunshine Wishes and the succulents from Oh So Succulent bundle. Pink Bakers Twine and a few drops of the fine tip glue as clear droplets were the only other items added. 

I have another card using the Beautiful You stamp set to share with you tomorrow. Until then, 

Happy Crafting x

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments xx