SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday 20 March 2017

Keeping it Simple

Hello, thanks for popping in and checking out what I have been upto recently in my craft room.
 
I felt a like my mojo slept in this morning, so when I entered the craft room today to make some cards I knew they were going to be clean n simple and therefore fast and easy!

I decided to use the Paisley & Posies stamp set. I had some Island Indigo card stock on my desk from a previous project so started from there.

 

On Whisper White card stock I randomly stamped a few of the smaller images using Island Indigo, Bermuda Bay, Smoky Slate, Dapper Denim, Tempting Turquoise, Wisteria Wonder and Pool Party. 

Using the layering square Dies I cut three prices from my stamped card front. Using the die the next size up I cut another set of plain Whisper White to mount the smaller squares to.

The sentiment is from the Bookcase Builder Stamp Set and was stamped in Island Indigo and die cut using the Project Life Tags and Labels Dies.

You could add ribbbon or some bling but I decided to leave mine plain and simple.  When making these kind of cards I often stamp an entire sheet of A4 cardstock and use as DSP. Its a great way of coordinating what inks you have in your collection to what cardstock you have available.

Hope I have inspired you to get into your crafty space and make some simple cards using a favourite stamp set of yours.

Happy Crafting x

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments xx