SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday 14 March 2017

Beautiful You Mirror Technique

Mirror Technique is easier than it looks. I just stamped the image onto the plastic sheet of my Stamp-a-majig and then aligned it to where I wanted the mirror image and pressed firmly.  I used Archival Black ink as I wanted to use the new water colour pencils to colour the image in.

 

The hearts on the card base was achieved using the Die from the Love Notes Bundle, which I also used the arrow Die from. The die cut word Hope is from the Sunshine Wishes Thinlits.



Pool Party and Black card stock were used with the image water colouring done on Shimmery White card stock. I also used some scrap DSP from the Cupcakes and Carousels Paper Stack. 

Hope my card has inspired you to get into your crafty space and pull out your favourite stamps and apply some ink to them. 

Happy Crafting x
 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments xx