SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday 20 March 2017

Rad Dad

Good Day Crafty Friends, thanks for stopping by. Today I have a card to share that could be used for Fathers Day or a Rad Dad's Birthday.
 
My hubby is a Rad Dad! He is not the biological father of my daughter but has been her Dad for over 10 years. In my mind and my daughters, my Hubby is a Rad Dad. He is selfless, loving, caring and is the rock of our family unit. This card was made for my partner Dan.


 
I picked 3 stamps from the Custom Tee stamp set - Rad Dad, #1 and All Star Champ. Using Bermuda Bay, Pool Party and Tempting Turquoise inks I randomly stamped the images onto Whisper White Card stock. Then to fill in the white spaces I used the little star in Wisteria Wonder.
 
I then mounted the stamped WW onto Black card stock. Cut a strip of Black card stock to  cover the length of the card before placing die cuts and sentiments over the top.
 
Using the T Shirt Builder Framelits I cut a Tee out of black card stock and then heat embossed the sentiment from the SAB Designer Tee stamp set. The love was die cut using the sunshine wishes thinlits and adhered with dimensionals so it was slightly raised above the sentiment underneath.
 
This card would be easy to reproduce for any occasion by simply swapping out the stamps for the required occasion and replacing the die cuts with what you have available in your crafting stash.
 
Hope you have time to get into your crafty space today and are inspired to make a card for that special Rad person in your life.
 
Happy Crafting x
 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments xx