SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday 25 March 2017

Custom Tee

Hello - Welcome back or thanks for visiting my blog for the first time. Hope you are having a crafty day wherever you are in the world.
  
One of the wonderful ladies I often craft with online, is going through a rough patch at the moment so thought I would make this card and send it to her to remind her just how awesome she is.


 

Today I felt like stamping a lot - some days I feel like getting extra inky opposed to just die cutting with a stamped sentiment. I used a Whisper White card base and card front. On the card front I stamped the background Here is a close up. Can you see the background stamp?! It's the little arrow from the Tee Shirt Builder Stamp set.  I've stamped it in Bermuda Bay & Wisteria Wonder. I liked it so much I used it to make another card shown a little later in the post.
 

 

I cut a large circle from Island Indigo card stock using the Layering Circles Framelits and stamped the sentiment near the bottom in Archival Black ink. The sentiment I used is from the Bookcase Builder stamp set - I just adore the mix of fonts. The 3 T Shirts were stamped and die cut using the Custom Tee Bundle.



 

 
Using the same little arrow stamp from the Custom Tee stamp set but this time I stamped in lines across a small piece of Whisper White card stock. I used Wisteria Wonder, Smoky Slate and Bermuda Bay Ink. 

I cut three little square panels and the slightly larger scalloped shape in Smoky Slate card stock using the layering squares Framelits. The sentiment from the Bookcase Builder set was stamped in Smoky Slate and cut out using the Project Life Dies. 
 
That's it for today crafty friends, hope you make time to get into your crafty space and create something for someone you are thinking of or a special friend who could do with a cheerful card.

Happy Crafting x


 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments xx